Become a Member
WVBankers represents the critical banking industry throughout West Virginia. Serving banks of all types, the banking industry includes more than 2.2 million customers through loan and deposit services, employs more than 9,000 people and represents almost $600 million in total compensation annually. WVBankers is the voice for the state’s banking industry and offers critical resources to support the banking industry in a rapidly changing environment.
WVBankers is dedicated to creating a positive business climate for the banking industry and the communities they serve throughout West Virginia. WVBankers member benefits include a broad range of services in the following areas:
- Government Affairs & Legal Solutions
- Insurance & Retirement Benefit Programs
- Products & Services
- Professional Development
WVBankers Associate Members include vendors that offer products and services to support the financial industry. From marketing to legal, WVBankers Associate Membership may increase your exposure and assist you in forming partnerships that will provide additional opportunities for your organization.
Associate membership provides you the following benefits:
- Priority consideration as potential presenters for educational seminars or conferences.
- A complimentary subscription to and opportunity to advertise in West Virginia’s premiere quarterly banking magazine, West Virginia Banker. The magazine is circulated to more than 750 recipients including CEOs, presidents, branch managers, senior officers and associates. Click here for advertising rates. In addition to direct advertising, associate members are invited to submit guest articles on topics of interest for consideration. Many members have found this to be an excellent way in which to expose your expertise to the broader banking industry.
- Complimentary Directory of West Virginia Banks. The WVBankers Bank Directory of West Virginia is a comprehensive resource listing the names, addresses, telephone numbers, correspondent relationship, branch officers and locations of banks operating in West Virginia. Also listed are WVBankers officers and committee members, federal and state regulators, and elected officials.
- Receive all conference and seminar notices and first notice of exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities plus an invitation to attend our Annual Convention.
- Company description and contact information will appear on our website.
Each prospective Associate Member must be approved by a majority of the Board of Directors. Associate Members are expected to comply with all rules, regulations and policies governing Associate Membership in the WVBankers which may be adopted from time to time by the Board of Directors. WVBankers reserves the right to amend such rules, regulations or policies without notice.
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
Leadership is a critical component of the WVBankers mission. This is demonstrated by our commitment to growth and development of industry leaders through our Emerging Leaders and Future Leaders Council groups.
Please be advised, the bylaws of WVBankers strictly prohibits members from the following groups: Credit Unions and Industrial Banks