The position information for this posting is listed below.
Please find the application instructions in the "Requirements" section.
Responsible for daily processing of wire transfers, ACH, TT&L, currency orders and shipments, savings bonds and Social Security auto enrollments.
- Loads morning and evening ACH file
- Collects, confirms and submits savings bonds to the Federal Reserve Bank on behalf of all Branches
- Collects, confirms and submits TT&L reporting for Branches to the Federal Reserve Bank
- Collects and submits currency orders to the Federal Reserve Bank
- Handles appropriate branch and customer calls.
- Monitors BSA for fraudulent activity
- Responsible for submitting LARGE dollar, IRREVOCABLE wire transfers to the Federal Reserve Bank
- Responsible for quality control prior to processing wire transfer, including determining appropriate authorization on wire transfer forms, confirming supporting documentation and verifying funds availability
- Adherence to all regulatory compliance policies and procedures
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
||City National Bank
||Cross Lanes, WV
|Posting Start Date:
Critical Skills / Expertise
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years general banking experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer skills, including Word and Excel
- Knowledge of bank reconcilement procedures
- Work is generally performed indoors in environmentally controlled conditions
- Typically the employee may sit to perform the work. However, there may be some standing, walking, bending and carrying of light items in the course of the work
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to screen transactions
||This listing expires on: 11/14/2024