The position information for this posting is listed below.
Please find the application instructions in the "Requirements" section.
First Neighborhood Bank is seeking an IT Officer who is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating activities related to information technology within the organization.
- Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
- Develop and interpret organizational goals, policies, and procedures.
- Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Stay abreast of advances in technology.
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- Provide users with technical support for computer issues.
- Training users in proper use of hardware and software.
- Evaluate data processing proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements.
- Installing network hardware and software.
- Ensuring and implementing upgrades and repairs in a timely manner.
- Maintaining network and computer system security.
- Control operational budget and expenditures.
- Direct daily operations of department, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines.
- Prepare and review operational reports or project progress reports.
- Perform all other duties and tasks of Network Administrator.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Requires a college degree and 3+ years of experience in banking and/or information technology. A combination of education and experience may meet qualifications.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to effectively communicate through e-mail.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize accordingly.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Intermediate knowledge in routers, switches, and other networking devices.
- Ability to travel between offices as necessary.
Compensation is based on experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
||First Neighborhood Bank
|Posting Start Date:
||This listing expires on: 11/8/2024