The position information for this posting is listed below.
Please find the application instructions in the "Requirements" section.
- 401(k) employer matching
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development
- The Retail Manager is responsible for promoting Calhoun Banks and deepening customer relationships, as well as attracting new customers with both loan and deposit products; and is responsible for overall performance of the branch.
- Retail Manager is responsible for the efficient management of day-to-day functions of a full-service branch office.
- Must provide leadership, supervision, coaching and necessary training for branch staff and make sure branch is compliant with bank policies and procedures to ensure maximum performance to assist in meeting branch goals.
- Schedule weekly meetings with branch personnel to discuss company and team initiatives.
Preference will be given to Wirt County residents or applicant that is willing to re-locate to Wirt County.
|Posting Start Date:
- Understand the concepts of financial service products and be able to maintain a “win-win” approach to problem solving with customers.
- Ability to adjust quickly to different work situations and remain composed under pressure and in stressful situations.
- This individual must be able to manage their own work and priorities and delegate to support staff as appropriate. Must have the ability to set targets, develop action plans, and measure results against the defined target goals.
- Must be able to communicate thoughts clearly, both orally and written, communicating with customers and throughout the organization and to all levels of staff.
- Experience in originating and approving all type of loans and all areas of retail banking and possess a willingness for business development to expand business relationships in the community.
- Preferred qualification is bachelor’s degree in business or five years banking experience with increasing levels of responsibility and completion of WV School of Banking.
- Previous management experience preferred.
||This listing expires on: 10/4/2024