The position information for this posting is listed below.
Please find the application instructions in the "Requirements" section.
The Controller’s primary responsibilities are the supervision of the Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, General Ledger Maintenance, Account Reconciliation process, Budget Preparation, Financial Analysis and the monthly & annual financial reports. The Controller is responsible for overseeing the implementation of new accounting pronouncements. The Controller also assists internal and external auditors during examinations.
- Oversee the regulatory reporting process (e.g. call report, FR 2900, etc.)
- Review new accounting pronouncements to determine impact on the company.
- Oversee the account reconciliation process.
- Oversee the accounts payable process.
- Oversee the fixed asset reporting.
- Oversee the maintenance of the general ledger and monthly and quarterly closing and consolidation processes.
- Oversee general ledger platform.
- Interact with and provide support to internal and external auditors.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Manage policies and procedures for accounting function.
- Performs financial analysis (e.g. Interest rate sensitivity, liquidity, efficiency, etc.)
||Clear Mountain Bank
||Bruceton Mills, WV
|Posting Start Date:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- M.B.A. and/or CPA a plus
- 5+ year’s experience in financial reporting. Financial reporting in the financial services industry and/or a community bank a plus.
- Experience in implementing new accounting pronouncements
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Microsoft Office skills, i.e. Excel, Word, etc. a must.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and handle pressure
- Strong project management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Strong understanding of account reconciliations process
||This listing expires on: 5/25/2024