Start Date: 8/22/2023 9:00 AM EDT
End Date: 8/22/2023 5:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Four Points by Sheraton Location:
600 Kanawha Blvd E
Charleston, WV United States 25301
Members: $305 Non-Members: $605
If you require an overnight room, you are responsible for making your own reservation. Please contact The Four Points by Sheraton to get your discounted room rate, 304-344-4092.
Room temperatures vary, please bring a light jacket or sweater for comfort. Casual dress is appropriate.
Timing of your registration is critical. Seminars may be cancelled if there are not sufficient registrations or may fill up; therefore, it is recommended that you register at least 10 days in advance.
Managing consumer collection efforts during a difficult market requires strong collection knowledge and phone skills when contacting customers and negotiating payments. Identifying loans before they become delinquent requires your staff to have the necessary systems and processes in place to quickly identify which customers need attention.
This program provides the Best Practices designed to help you develop phone and face-to-face scripts and get your accounts receivable fiscally fit! Learn collection techniques that everyone in your bank can implement for more effective collection strategies. One idea put into practice can literally make or save your bank thousands of dollars!
Who Should Attend:
- Branch Managers
- Commercial and Consumer Lenders
- Compliance Officers
- Collection Staff
- Full refund if cancelled 14 days or more ahead of seminar.
- $50 cancellation fee if cancelled within 6-13 days ahead of seminar.
- No refund if cancelled on or after 7 days ahead of seminar or for no-shows.
- Substitutions are welcome.
- Gregory Adkins is a Senior Manager of Loan review & Analytics with IntelliCredit, a division of QwickRate, LLC. Prior to working with IntelliCredit, he worked with the Credit Risk management group at Dixon Hughes Goodman, and was the Senior Vice President of Credit Administration at Clear Mountain Bank. Prior to working at this position for the past ten years, Greg held positions at WesBanco, Inc. for fifteen years including Auditor, Vice President Commercial Lending, Senior Vice President Risk Management, and Regional President. Greg began his career serving the banking industry at Ernst & Young in their Charleston, WV office. He has over thirty years of banking experience covering a broad range of banking disciplines including internal auditing, commercial lending production, credit administration, and regulatory compliance. Greg is a Certified Public Accountant and graduate of West Virginia State College (now known as West Virginia State University) with a bachelor’s degree in accounting. He also holds master’s degrees from Liberty University in both Accounting and Theology. Some of Greg’s prior teaching and instructing experience includes Accounting and Finance at Fairmont State University, the Ohio School of Banking, and various Bank Administration Institute courses.