Start Date: 5/18/2023 8:15 AM EDT
End Date: 5/18/2023 5:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Edgewood Country Club Location:
1600 Edgewood Dr
Charleston, WV United States 25302
Member & Non-Member: $295
This annual event sponsored by the WVBankers, the WV Society of CPAs and the WV State Bar Probate Law Committee attracts participants from Banks Trust Departments, CPAs, Insurance Agents, Financial Planners, and Attorneys.
There is no other event in West Virginia that attracts all these groups of professionals.
Detailed agenda HERE.
- 8:15 am - 5:00 pm: Conference
- 5:15 pm - 6:30 pm: Reception & Dinner (for Charleston Estate Planning Council members and paid guests)
***NOTICE: The Seminar DOES NOT INCLUDE reception & dinner. Please be advised that if you plan to stay for the reception & dinner, you must register with the CEPC. If you do not register with the CEPC, you will not be permitted to stay for the reception & dinner. Please e-mail J.E. White to register for reception & dinner: firstname.lastname@example.org
cost is $75 per person.
Sponsorship opportunities are available, please email Amanda Cunningham (email@example.com
) for a brochure.
CLICK HERE FOR SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION.
CONTINUING EDUCATION INFORMATION:
- This program has been approved for 8 CPE through the WV Society of CPAs.
- This program has applied for 8.4 plus 1.80 in Ethics CLE credit hours through the West Virginia State Bar.
- This program has been approved for 8.5 CTFA credits through the ABA.
Please see the instructions below on self-reporting:
- Log into certification record at aba.csod.com
- Hover over ADD CE CREDIT select APPROVED NON-ABA CE
- Enter "West Virginia Bankers Association | Financial & Estate Planning Conference" then select the program from the search results
- Click Request and when the page refreshes click Mark Complete
Thank you to our sponsors:
Jackson Kelly, PLLC
Cokeley & Associates, PLLC
United Bank Wealth Management
WesBanco Trust & Investment Services
City National Bank Trust & Wealth Management
The Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation
Summit Trust & Wealth Management
Jenkins Fenstermaker, LLC