Start Date: 10/17/2023 9:00 AM EDT
End Date: 10/20/2023 5:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Stonewall Resort Location:
940 Resort Dr
Roanoke, WV United States 26447
Fundaments: Days 1 & 2 Only: $590/member $890/non-member
Advanced: Days 3 & 4 Only: $590/member $890/non-member
Both Fundaments & Advanced All Days: $975/member $1275/non-member
WVBankers BSA/AML School with Dianne Barton!
This four-day school provides a comprehensive and up-to-date overview of top industry concerns related to BSA/AML compliance responsibilities. In the age of deregulation, BSA/AML is here to stay.
Follow these directions when you register:
- Chose Days 1 & 2 only if you are registering for the BSA Fundamentals class only (Day 1 will have a price, day 2 will not)
- Chose Days 3 & 4 only if you are registering for the BSA Advanced class only (Day 3 will have a price, day 4 will not)
- Chose ALL DAY REGISTRATION only if you are registering for both the Fundamentals & Advanced class (all 4 days)
SLEEPING ROOM RESERVATIONS AND INFORMATION:
- Click HERE for room reservations at Stonewall Resort: deadline is September 16, 2023.
- If you require an overnight room, you are responsible for making your own reservation. Room temperatures vary, please bring a light jacket or sweater for comfort. Business Casual dress is appropriate.
Timing of your registration is critical. Seminars may be cancelled if there are not sufficient registrations or may fill up; therefore, it is recommended that you register at least 10 days in advance.
- Full refund if cancelled 14 days or more ahead of seminar.
- $50 cancellation fee if cancelled within 6-13 days ahead of seminar.
- No refund if cancelled on or after 7 days ahead of seminar or for no-shows.
- Substitutions are welcome.
Presenter Dianne Barton Bio:
Dianne Barton is the Founder and President of Performance Solutions, inc., a training and consulting company that specializes in providing solutions to the key challenges facing banks today in attracting and building relationships with their customers. Dianne is a frequent speaker and training facilitator with both banking associations and financial institutions.
- Her expertise in customer service, leadership, retail regulatory and compliance, and performance cultures is recognized as leading edge by both national banks and community banks.
- Her programs are designed to “close the gap” between the bank’s needs and employees’ skills.
- Her philosophy of experiential learning and participant involvement in training led to the development of her energized, interactive training method that is skill based rather than theory based.
- Her training limits lecture discussions to a maximum of 7-9 minutes, relying on an active “real world” approach by the participants.
Before starting Performance Solutions, she held senior positions with Bank South Corporation, the Internal Revenue Service, and the John H. Harland Company, where she introduced the highly acclaimed Officer Call Program.