Implementing Updated TRID Rules
Location: Sam Bowling Conference Center Charleston, WV
Hotel arrangements can be made at the Four Points in Charleston, click HERE for the discounted rate.
Presented By Compliance Alliance:
Why Should I Attend?
Daily TRID management continues to challenge many banks and lenders; this one-day program provides a thorough review of the 2017 amendments. Whether you are new to TRID or have been involved since its inception, this review of the 2017 amendments provides the information you need in order to implement the changes.
Upon completion of the program participants understand:
- Creating tolerance requirements for the total of payments;
- Providing guidance on sharing disclosures with various parties involved in the mortgage origination process;
- Detailed guidance on how to disclose construction loans;
- How to disclose simultaneous subordinate lien loans;
- Accurately disclosing the Calculating Cash to Close table;
- Tolerance requirements for charges paid to an affiliate;
- Clarification on when and how to disclose a rate lock;
- Proper disclosure of lender and seller credits; and So much more.
Who Should Attend?
Branch Managers, Chief Risk Officers, Lending Officers, Bank Regulators