Be a Contributor
Only WVBA members have the opportunity to submit articles for the West Virginia Banker magazine. Share your company’s expertise and insights on industry challenges and trends that impact the banking industry. WVBA’s magazine offers significant exposure to our membership through your articles and advertisement. Contact Debbie Polen – email@example.com
WVBA members can submit relevant items of interest for the WVBA website and electronic newsletters. Our bi-weekly electronic newsletter reaches 1,200+ bankers around the state. Contact Amanda Cunningham – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Banking In Brief, Associate Members are invited to submit concise content on relevant issues in banking to be included in our Communications section for WVBA members only. Submission guidelines.
Be a Participant
Present a session or exhibit at a professional development program by contacting Amanda D. Cunningham, email@example.com.
Attend, Sponsor or Exhibit at the WVBA Annual Convention. The Convention is held annually in July and is the premier event for bankers, associate members and vendors to unite, network, relax and socialize. Contact Debbie Polen for all convention information.
As an Associate member your company is listed on the WVBA’s website along with your contact information, services and a link back to your website.
Make a lasting positive impression without leaving the office by advertising in WVBA’s magazine, on the newly redesigned WVBA website or in WVBA electronic newsletters.
West Virginia Banker magazine advertising and article submission contact – Debbie Polen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are you interested in writing for West Virginia Banker magazine? Share your insights on current challenges and emerging trends.
- Participate in the WVBA Salary Survey and gain valuable insights into industry trends and receive the survey at a substantial discount.
- Contribute relevant items of interest to the WVBA website; share your expertise and insight with other WVBA members.
- Share your bank’s news through items in our biweekly newsletter and quarterly magazine.
- Career Center – Post your help wanted ads for job seekers in the banking community
- WVBA Awards – Nominate a deserving banker to receive the top banking awards in our state, The West Virginia banker of the Year and the Volunteer Banker of the Year.
- Attend our many professional development sessions, stay current on industry topics and network with your peers.
WVBA bank members with topical expertise are eligible to serve on 7 different boards/committees and one task force:
- Audit Committee
- Education Committee
- Lending Leadership Committee
- Operations Committee
- Board of Trustees of the WV School of Banking
- Trust Committee
- Disaster Preparedness Task Force