Cyber Security Workshop
Location: Charleston Marriott
Presenters will be from SBS Institute and AaSys Group.
This one-day interactive seminar is designed to educate you on evolving cybersecurity threats and what your bank should do to prevent incidents from occuring.
Attendees should include Information Security Officers, Information Technology Staff, Directors, Presidents, Senior Management and Auditors
Topics will include:
- Cyber Security Overview, Threats and Regulations
- Information Security Programs
- Risk Assessments
- Security Awareness and Training
- Fraud Detection and Incident Response
- FFIEC Cyber Security
- Understanding Cyber Threats from an Insurance Prospective
Approved for 7 CPE credit hours with the WV Board of Accountancy.