Credit Management Conference
Location: Stonewall Resort, Roanoke WV
Keynote Speaker: David Kemp, Bankers Management Inc.
- Quicksand and Traps to Avoid in Commercial Lending
- Current Best Practices in Loan Portfolio Management
- Risk Management and Strategic Planning
- "Spilled Milk": An Analysis of Bad Loans
- Legal Update: 2015 WV Legislature: A Banking Industry Success Story (Deficiency judgments and the Sostaric decision; WVCCPA on debt collection reforms and changes to permissible fees; Regulation O regarding parity with federal law in treatment of insider overdrafts; and other reforms.)
Community Bankers Bank is sponsoring a reception on April 23rd.
Designed specifically for chief credit officers, senior lenders, seasoned lenders, CEOs and others who oversee the lending processes at their banks, attendees will gain essential knowledge from the issues presented at this conference, as well as have the chance to network with fellow bankers.
Approved for 11 CPE Credit Hours with the WV Board of Accountancy.