Credit Management Conference
Location: Stonewall Resort, Roanoke WV
Designed specifically for chief credit officers, senior lenders, seasoned lenders and CEOs.
Topics will include:
- Why is That Revolving Line of Credit Not Revolving? Structuring Short Term Lines of Credit
- Analyzing the Primary Sources of Repayment from an Operating Company: Accounts Receivable, Inventory and Fixed Assets
- Foreclosures and Collections
- Article 9 Update
- Enterprise Wide Risk Management
- Impairmant Analysis Techniques
- Understanding the Benefits of Community Development Lending Consortia
- Plus, presentations from the U. S. Department of Agriculture, Rural Development and the U. S. Small Business Administration
Sponsors and Exhibitors Welcome! Contact email@example.com
Approved for 11 CPE Credit hours with the WV Board of Accountancy.