Becoming a WVBA ProServ Endorsed Partner
WVBA ProServ is a wholly owned subsidiary of West Virginia Bankers Association. ProServ was created to develop, maintain, and provide access to quality products and services that will benefit WVBA member banks by improving their competitive position and increase their profitability. Endorsement by the West Virginia Bankers Association applies only to products or services covered by a written agreement signed by both parties after review by WVBA Products and Services Board, the Executive Director, and if deemed appropriate, the West Virginia Bankers Association Board of Directors or Executive Committee. Endorsement by the WVBA means that a product or service has been thoroughly investigated by the WVBA, satisfies an identifiable need and provides a guaranteed minimum profit. Only established firms that have a proven product or service will be considered for endorsement by the Association. Please contact Diane Harman at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Sponsorship & Exhibitor Opportunities
WVBA opens doors to the business of banking. There are many paths you can take to gain visibility, such as advertising in a publication, sponsoring an event or exhibiting at a conference or our Annual Convention. Let us help you find the right mix of marketing opportunities for your business. Contact Debbie Polen at 304-343-8838 for more information.
- Sponsor or Exhibit at a Conference or School
- Become a Sponsor for the WVBA Annual Convention
- Become an Exhibitor at the WVBA Annual Convention
Become an Advertiser
Reach the decision makers in the West Virginia banking industry. WVBA provides several unique vehicles to deliver your advertising message. Advertising in any of these venues provides exposure in the West Virginia banking marketplace.
- West Virginia Banker Magazine – West Virginia Banker is the premier professional trade journal for bankers and other related professionals in West Virginia. West Virginia Banker readers represent businesses of all sizes in the banking industry. For information and rates click here. For information and rates visit: http://www.mediacommunicationsinc.com/wvba/pdfs/Media_Kit.pdf.
- Employment Advertising – Search for your next employee by advertising career openings at your bank. (Free Service for WVBA member banks).
- New! - WVBA Website sponsored links on www.wvbankers.org reach an extremely targeted audience of banking professionals across the state of West Virginia. Bankers come to us for news, information and use our site as a resource to find products and service providers. Your ad will be seen by thousands of banking professionals each month. Currently the WVBA web site receives approximately 17,500 page views per month. Coming Soon.
- New! – Advertising in WVBA Electronic Newsletters – The WVBA sends a variety of regular, targeted electronic newsletters to our membership. We currently have ad placement opportunities for our NewBytes newsletter, our Education Advantage email and out Weekly Legislative Bulletin (published during the WV legislative session). Coming Soon.