Consumer Lending School
Location: Holiday Inn Express Charleston, WV
Speaker: David Kemp
Sound credit decisions by community bank lenders require a high degree of perception and skill. To reach this level of sophistication, your lending personnel must constantly rethink existing approaches, research new ideas, and update their knowledge.
This educational program:
• Provides essential knowledge and skills to your lending professionals; and
• Establishes a network of lenders for continued support by sharing experiences with lending professionals.
• Lending Compliance
• Introduction to Consumer Lending
• Taking the Loan Application and Interviewing
• Investigating the Application
• Risk Analysis
• Lending to Self-Employed Borrowers
• Business Development
• Loan Documentation
• Collections and Bankruptcy