Location: Sam Bowling Conference Center, Charleston WV
Instructor: David Kemp, Bankers Management, Inc.
Specifically, the course will cover the following topics:
- Prerequisites for Successful Construction Lending
- Analyzing and Underwriting the Owner/Occupant
- Analyzing and Underwriting the BuilderlDeveloper
- Structuring the Construction Loan
- Managing Construction Loan Advances
- Financing Land Acquisition and Land Development
- Construction Lending Documentation
- Problem Areas in Construction Lending
The primary focus of the course will be on financing the construction of single-family residential housing.
COURSE OBJECTIVE: After taking this course, the participant will:
- Understand how to analyze financial statements of a typical Residential Builder and the Owner/Occupant
- Understand the documentation requirements to manage a construction project