Compliance & CRA
Compliance Alliance is an exciting and innovative tool that represents the unified efforts of state bankers associations across the United States to provide critical compliance services to the banking industry. Compliance Alliance was formed with the belief that by working together each state banking association can more effectively reach its common goal of improving the competitive position of its member banks by helping ease the compliance and regulatory burden banks face. The Alliance understands the demands on your time and wants to provide your bank with the security of knowing everything you need for your bank to comply is readily available and easily accessible with a Compliance Alliance membership.
To learn more, contact Diane Harman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-343-8838.
CRA Partners - Senior Housing Crime Prevention Foundation
CRA Partners is a compliance program you can feel good about. The Senior Housing Crime Prevention Foundation, a trusted brand for over 15 years, has been providing protection and an enhanced quality of life for vulnerable senior housing residents through a turnkey CRA compliance solution for community focused banks. Now we have a new name and a new look but the same meaningful mission.
Funded exclusively by the banking industry, we have 225 bank partners who have purchased collateral on behalf of our programs that have made a cumulative positive community impact of approximately $350 million in total loans, investments and grants to low- and moderate-income communities. It is hard to overstate the transformative effect a bank can have on the lives of seniors by removing the fear of theft and neglect from their lives while also earning CRA credit for your bank.
- Guaranteed CRA credit on loan, investment and service tests
- Flexible funding options include CRA-qualified loans, investments or grants
- Detailed LMI documentation for positive CRA exam reviews
- Installation of a turnkey program in senior housing facilities, HUD communities and state Veterans homes with no overhead or administrative burden
- Providing enhanced quality of life programs for seniors to enjoy
- Opportunity for service test credit using tools including Preventing Elder Abuse Toolkit and the Welcome Home Banking website to provide financial education
- Positive public relations exposure in the community
CRA Partners is your partner every step of the way – from participation through examination!