The West Virginia Bankers Association is dedicated to keeping its members apprised of the latest developments and trends affecting the banking industry. Toward this end we have developed multiple communication channels for our membership. We provide the following:
- Our website to keep you up-to-date on the most current items of interest from Association business to regulatory and legislative issues.
- Our bi-weekly electronic newsletter to let you know what is going on in our industry and with our member institutions and associate members
- Our quarterly magazine The West Virginia Banker containing more in-depth exploration of issues facing our industry.
- CEO Messages and Calls-To-Action let you know about important breaking topics across the legislative and regulatory spectrum and inform our CEO members of the latest items of interest.
- Our electronic Legislative Bulletin, produced during the West Virginia legislative session keeps you informed of state legislative issues and our advocacy efforts on your behalf
- Our Education Advantage electronic email keeps you informed of professional development opportunities available through your Association
- Periodic Product and services emails give you information about the latest offerings of the WVBA’s endorsed partners that may be of interest to your financial institution
- Our Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts provide up-to-the-minute information about the industry and our members