Call Report Update
Location: Sam Bowling Conference Center, Charleston WV
Presenter: Ann Leavell Thomas
THE SEMINAR WILL COVER
- Proposed changes to March and June 2018 and other recent revisions
- Review of RC-R under Basel III, including the proposed simplifications to the capital rules
- Recent Accounting Guidance (equities, leases, other real estates)
- In-Depth Discussion of Loan Classification reporting rules
- Common Errors made in call report preparation
- Schedules included in the presentation are the FFIEC 041 & 051 forms.
- The seminar will end with a discussion of commonly cited errors made in call report preparation.
Annual training in Call Report Preparation is highly recommended by bank regulators, not just for preparers of the call report, but also for reviewers. A reviewer needs to understand the reporting requirements and should spend at least 3-4 hours performing a detailed check of the completed Call Report Schedules and supporting documentation. New and experienced preparers and reviewers should be trained.
Participants receive a 250+ page manual, which will include materials covered during the seminar as well as additional information on other call report schedules.
Hotel arrangements can be made at the Four Points in Charleston, click HERE for the discounted rate.