BSA/AML School: Managing Risks Today and Into the Future
Location: Stonewall Resort, Roanoke WV 26447
Instructor: Phil Gay and Greg Benson, Profit Protection, Inc./National Association for Bank Security
Qualifies for 15.5 CPE credit hours from the WV Board of Accountancy.
- Overview & Outlook: What's New, What's Next, What Happened Since Last Year?
- Your Program: BSA Governance, Oversight, Reporting & Structure
- BSA/AML/OFAC Third Party Relationships; Managing Vendor Risks
- Compliance Diagnostic: An Enterprise-wide Risk Analysis and Assessment
- Vendor Management: Critical Element of the BSA/AML/OFAC Program
- Regulatory and Examination Issues
- Effective BSA Audits
- Overcoming CDD Deficiencies
- News, FAQs and Reviews for Clues: CTRs and SARs
- Identifying and Reporting Suspicious Activity