Bank Security School
Location: Stonewall Resort, Roanoke WV
Presenter: David Battle
WVBankers Bank Security School is designed to give both the new and the experienced Security Officer an educational program that:
- Provides you with a critical resource for receiving timely and continuing security education
- Will expose you to established and emerging “industry-standard” security practices
- Enhances your credibility with your peers and with your board of directors
- Encourages you to continue your personal and professional development
- Can reduce your personal and corporate liability.
This program qualifies as annual training for security officers as recommended by the Bank Protection Act. Attendees can earn Certified Financial Services Security Professional credit from the Institute of Certified Bankers as well as CPE credit hours with the WV Board of Accountancy.