Retail Banking & Marketing Conference
Location: Marriott at Waterfront Place Morgantown, WV - Our room block at the Marriott is full and we have made arrangements with the Clarion Hotel (three blocks away) to accommodate our overflow:
Clarion Hotel Morgan
Address: 127 High St, Morgantown, WV 26505
Phone: (304) 292-8200
If you are a registered guest at the Clarion for our conference, your garage parking ticket will be validated each day.
- Katherine McCary, DC Metro Business Leadership Network
- Eduaro Meza-Etienne, eSSENTIALAccessibility
- Thomas Stokes, FDIC
- Laura Rye, FHLBank Pittsburgh - CONFERENCE SPONSOR
- Sharon Martin, VP, University Relations, West Virginia University
- Morgan Mulgrew, Mindset Digital
- Aly Goodwin Gregg, GuardianBridge, LLC - CONFERENCE SPONSOR
- Lauren Hendricks - United Bank
- Dustin O. Davies, Spilman Thomas & Battle
- Nicholas P. Mooney, II, Spilman Thomas & Battle
- Michael F. Walsh, Associate Professor of Marketing, West Virginia University
Special Event: 1:1 Coaching LinkedIn Lab!
The West Virginia Bankers Association is excited to present our inaugural Retail Banking and Marketing Conference.
How do you stand out from your competitors when trying to attract and secure new business? How do you stay ADA compliant? How do you change perception with your brand? How do you market on social media? How important is CRA to your community marketing efforts? Join us to learn the answers to all of these questions . . . and more!
This conference is designed for chief marketing officers, marketing directors and professionals, sales managers, retail and business bankers and personal financial services executives, as well as CEO'S from institutions of all sizes. Approved for 14 CPE credit hours with the WV Board of Accountancy